Friday, May 21, 2010

the long awaited update...


We just got back from Dreams Huatulco in Mexico and I couldn't be more excited to have planned out wedding at Dreams. The food was good and the service was amazing. I can't wait to have all our closest friends and family on vacation with us. It's definatly going to be a great time.

Well, we are currently in full planning mode. We've picked 2 dates (ceremony & at home reception), location, cake, 2 dresses, save the dates (which should go out this weekend), and flowers. We are now in the process of narrowing down the dj and bridesmaid dresses (color already selected). I'd say we're right on track to have a relaxing time. We haven't planned much of the at home reception, but our wedding date is coming along. Thanks to the best destination wedding forum which has given me numerous ideas and without that site, I don't think I'd be so far in the planning process and found things so cheep. Hopefully by the end of next month we will have prices for our guests, which is what I'm most worried about...

I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment