Travel: we are NOT using a travel agent. After many emails and conversations back and forth, there is no way they can offer the great prices that are available on Cheaptickets, Expedia, Orbitz, and Hotels.com. If they were able to offer that, then yes we would have used one, but I'd rather save the $, and rather have you save some as well...so book when you see a price you'd like. (I'd recommend if it's under $1500/person for 7 days, book!) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Chad or I.
Photographer: Words cannot express how excited I am to have Stevie T and Nicole Ladonne Blair shoot our wedding. They are the best photographer's I've seen and I love how they catch the little moments in life. Here are a few of our engagement pictures for your viewing, more can be viewed at http://www.nicoleladonne.com/
Here's also a preview of our colors, and what I hope our wedding will look like with flowers, centerpieces, etc...
I hope everyone is getting excited about our Los Cabos, Mexico wedding...we sure are!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment